How can we help?
The Licensing laws in Ireland can be complicated and somewhat confusing. At McElhinney & Associates we advise Hoteliers, Publicans, Restaurateurs and Nite Club Owners on a range of matters such as opening hours, obligations regarding underage drinking and obligations regarding smoking areas. Each Business must ensure full compliance with the terms of their licence so as to avoid prosecution under the Licensing Acts.
We can assist in the sale or purchase of a licensed premises and can make the following applications at the Licensing Courts on behalf of our clients:-
- Wine Retailers On-Licence
- Restaurant Certificate
- Special Restaurant Certificate
- Seven Day Ordinary On-Licences for Public Houses
- Exemptions, Extensions and Dance Licenses
- Retailers Off-Licence
- Extensions or variations of the Licenced Area
- Ad-Interim Transfer/Confirmation of Transfer of a Licence
Furthermore we can assist clients in obtaining the following licences, which are now regulated the Property Services Regulatory Authority of Ireland.
- Estate Agents
- Letting Management Agency
At McElhinney & Associates we can assist you in providing an efficient, professional and cost effective service for all your Licensing needs.
Contact us now to arrange a consultation.