How can we help?
Medical Negligence Legal Services
If you have suffered an injury as a result of
- Clinical or medical error,
- Failure to diagnose,
- Delay in diagnoses or
- Medical neglect
Then you deserve an explanation. However it can be very difficult to get straight answers when something goes wrong in a medical setting.
Here at McElhinney & Associates we have in-depth skill and knowledge in this area, and not only will we pursue those who are responsible for compensation we will also tirelessly pursue an explanation, an apology and assurances that new policies and procedures will be put in place to save other families from suffering a similar fate.
It is our combination of legal knowledge and medical expertise combined with our confident and courageous approach that ensures we get the best possible result for our clients.
We assist our clients with:-
- Making an internal complaint within the Hospital, GP Surgery or Dental Practice
- Making a Complaint to the Medical Council
- Making a Complaint to An Bord Alternais
- Redress through the Courts
We are particularly well placed to advise our clients on all types of medical and dental malpractice cases, including:-
- Birth Pregnancy and general Obstetric related injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fatal Claims and Inquests
- Brain Injuries
- Ears Nose and Throat
- Cancer Misdiagnosis and Delayed Diagnosis
- Vascular Surgery
- Dental Claims
- GP Claims